Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloggerized Adsense - 3 Column Blogger Template




3 column blogger template optimized for adsense or other online earning programs. An update version from my previous Nyoba780 template

Download template .XML

Notes: You can use your own picture as header image. Image Size: Width: 870px, Height: 180px 
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

5 comments: on "Bloggerized Adsense - 3 Column Blogger Template"

KingsKid777 said...

I like the look of dark templates., but it is difficult to set up ads on them.

shaz said...

very simple but effective template....
my visit also healthy for you i think you understand do same 4 me..

jgusta0331 said...

i like this template. think ill see how it looks on my site.

Cheryl said...

nice template. i like the placing of the elements.

saisai said...

nice blog. I hope you can make a template about law or law related blogs as very few are existing. I'm looking for a template for this blog http://legalmindatwork.blogspot.com/
Cagayan de Oro legal advice

Post a Comment